Landlords > Tax Services

Any income received from letting residential property is treated as unearned income and may be liable to Income Tax. There are many allowances that may be offset against the income before a final figure is calculated for tax purposes. Whilst we are able to give general guidance on this aspect we are not qualified to provide advice. We therefore strongly recommend that you seek the advice of an accountant or the Inland Revenue. Please contact us for further guidance if you are a non-resident (overseas) Landlord since different rules apply.

Click here for a printer friendly version of this page